Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Litwr
on 2003-03-13
 the 1st C=+4 emulator

Hello,
I'm Lidovski Vladimir who long time ago created C=+4 emulator. I stopped to work with this program in the 1997 but creation of emulator is very interesting and beautiful time spending! Now I want to add some improvements to the emulator (I've already added full scale joysticks emulation in the version 1.14) and maybe port it to Linux and C/C++. This site consists of a lot of useful information but I began to use it only since the end of 2002... I have limited acces to Internet. Is there possibility to get all mail archive since 5.1998? I need some technical details discussed there. Can anybody help? Thanks!

I've read about problems with my emulator. Don't use EMS-emulators like EMM386 without NOEMS option. If in the file menu only drives letters are available press END button. My emulator still doesn't support serial bus and digital sound. I'm ready to answer to any question (email: litwr@yandex.ru).

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-03-13
 Keyboard bug in v1.14?

I think I've found a bug in the keyboard handling that had not persisted before the new version was released: the key 'D' gives me '6' and the key 'X' gives the 'R'.

There might be others as well, but I haven't tested all.

Could you fix it?

Posted By

JamesC
on 2003-03-15
 Lidovski -->

Here is the download of the Plus/4 mailing list archive from c64.rulez.org.

To my knowledge there is no downloadable archive of the forum here at Plus/4 World.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-03-15
 Mailing list

The one on rulez.org contains the stuff after the big crash. I have almost all of it from before. Also it's here, but you can only navigate it one by one (or see all of a members post from their details page, look for the link 'Total Mails').

Posted By

Litwr
on 2003-03-17
 There is no bug!

Described keys 'substitutions' are joysticks signals. Word Star keys ESDX and / are for joysticks 1 and cursor keys and Right Shift are for joystick 2. Hardware joysticks are also supported. Use F3 in the menus to select your joystick configuration.

It may be problem when datasette key will be accidenbtally pressed. You have to create
new datasette image (5 byte long) by F5 and assign it to device by F8.

F8 works only for tapes. I think my CTF format is many ways better than WAV. It
is very compact and may be also zipped to 20-40%. It has only one weak point - conversion from WAV is sometimes semiautomatic.

Thanks to all for information about mail plus/4 archives.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024