Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mozar​tkügel
on 2019-03-07
17:13:44
 Re: TED Bubbly arpeggios and other music questions

Hey thanks for encouraging me Doug I have "Learn how to add assembly routines to my project" high on my TODO-list. I've seen how it's done in some c64 project so it shouldn't be too hard when I need it. I'm a total assembly noob though, I've only enabled some sprites and changed some colors on the c64 screen in assembly so far. I'm sure you'd be able to conquer Knaecketraecker if you'd load up one of Lucas example songs and experiment a little bit while looking at MIK's manual: http://plus4world.powweb.com/forum/35837#36813 I do admit that it took me a couple of years from first encountering a tracker I needed to use, to actually give it the couple of nights I needed to learn the basics of it grin

Luca Yeah I need to check out TEDzakker too asap! Do you happen to know if TEDzakker has "issue-free" export? I really liked Knaecketraecker right away though, and many of the sounds in songs that I was going to borrow :> What is the bug/issue really all about, since you still had Knaecketraecker songs in Pets Rescue? Are the exports still usable although there's some song re-initialization issues? Did you hear anything from Degauss if he's going to look at it in the future? That would be fabulous of course happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024