Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2019-01-17
14:49:17
 Re: Pets Rescue Psytronik preorders

Frederick THANX a lot!!

That's some of the best review I read.

Honestly my fear was, that no one could complete the game and see "Lucas" ending sequence.

Seems you managed it!

About the graphics I am also pretty overwhelmed what KiCHY could pull out of the pure Character Mode on this machine.

5tarbuck Luca and Degauss did the chiptunes, where everyone of them did an amazing job.

And thanks for the comment for the level design.. KiCHY gave his best there.. I always feared that KiCHY could have made the levels to hard to solve, and complained sometimes :/. However the 2 or 3 levels I "designed" where also on a very high difficulty level.

So you solved that!! YEAH!! happy

I don't know if other people could see the boss of the game, but it's nice to hear that already someone did! happy Congrats!

And thanks for you extremely kind words.. Somehow a brighter day after reading this! Thanx!!

I hope Bil checked the game and that he finally could be proud of his "little machine" afters years of trying to forget this "mistake". The Plus/4 is capable of a lot more.. I think for instance Bubis will show some stuff in the future which will push the boundaries once more.. At least I am waiting for a demo already.. Could take some time, but who knows.. And there are other guys pushing the boundaries too already Lavina anyone.. So to say I hope Bil will check, that he has done good with these machines!

(Reading the specs of the Plus/4 some years ago and getting detailed explanation of several effects by Degauss made me wonder anyways, why this machine was so "underprivileged", the TED is an awesome chip and it's programming "interface" is extremely nice to use.)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024