Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Chronos
on 2019-01-07
14:15:43
 Re: LUMYDCTT - RenderGFX - Need some help

Before Pc age my workflow looked like: Sketch on paper, put a foil on it and using a marker to draw the lines and after i taped it onto the tv screen. Then i wired it into multi botticelli, spent countless hours on putting pixels here and there. Now i'm using Paint Shop Pro (and sometimes PhotoShop and Corel Draw) since ages for my graphics.

I have tested all the converters and i can say Pixel Polizei suits my needs the best. PP handling the multicolor limitations excellent! The second place on my imaginery top list is IstvanV's converter, but sadly there are some false color on the converted image. I've tested numerous times Dfliconv2 recently, and it can be excellent too, but there is some false (and dark) colors yet. Maybe we can do a better and brighter palette grin The other nasty thing about D2 is its non existent gui so you need to use tons of command line parameters grin

I hate most of the graphics tools written for commodore plus4 (both on pc and plusi) because they aren't handy, most of them written by programmers for programmers so using it a major pain in the ass grin

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024