Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2019-01-07
12:05:09
 Re: Pets Rescue Psytronik preorders

Ahahah! grin

MIK and Mad I second both of you, guys, and I think we should end this laughing at the whole picture, especially because we're in a win-win situation: anybody gains something, both the players and the releasers. Players can now play to a game that pushes their prefer machine to the max becoming famous in some unexpected outer cultural and recreational environments; releasers can boast of another tangible production becoming reality happy

The most hilarious thing here is that both MIK and Mad don't like to have a partial cover from another game, so they are basically saying the same grin Probably, MIK have seen this just like a sacrilege about one of the game of his own youthness and this has destabilized him ("Hey what's this, what I'm really playing here?" grin ), and Mad has to survive into a teamwork with diplomacy, dealing here and there, being rigid when it has to be needed and yielding when it has to be needed too.

A first music reminding a famous Amiga platform game is a sort of trait d'union between different environments which show basically the same target for a developers' point of view, and that's why I pacifically accepted it (just like Mad did), though my opinion is quite close to MIK in substance.

Heeey too much to chitchat about and nobody is actually smashing his joysticks/fightsticks/keyboards/joypad! grin Let's finish it!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024