Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2018-08-21
06:17:25
 Re: AROK PARTY 2018

Congrats guys, I've enjoyed all the stunning releases from all of you! Lavina the winning trackmo is a fantastic breeze of modernity into the scene, most of all I appreciated the innovative colorcycling stuff that had been my envy from some other bigger scenes since years, we've just seen'em in some Bauknecht releases but yours look like the full non-limited effects I was awaiting for! <3 And...oh, what a heartwarming dedication! :D

Overcast is also great, enriched by a pow-er-ful tune by Csabo (which I wanna have in HVTC ASAP!), and the gfx compo participants too did some pretty nice job! Last but not the least, Larry pushed FLIs to an unthinkable border, releasing the very first production by Profik on Plus/4! Though being not my cup of tea, MicroMorph0s1s won the wild compo...because of being so WILD! grin

More infos about the obscure Skyremake would be appreciated, I've just stolen 7 (!) TED tunes from what does look like...a TV format quiz game?

And finally, happy 20th birthday Árok Party, where some of my sweetest memories are! Thinking about a comeback next time, what do you think Degauss? wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024