Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

RKSoft
on 2018-06-16
10:08:03
 New idea for a game

I don't know how category i should use, so i take "general". I have an idea for a new game but i don't have enough time to make it, at this moment.

My idea:
there are some block moving games like sokoban out there. But, these games uses only one floor every level to play. Why not creating a sokoban like game with 2 or 3 floors. Some blocks should be on floor 2 or 3, so you need to move this block into a hole they falling down into another floor. Similiar seen in 2D Zelda games. It should be very interesting and difficult to normal sokoban games.

I can make a little mockup how it could look. I think it will be possible to make it in BASIC. But if someone want to do such a game in assembler (or similiar like C), you are welcome. happy

What do you think?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2018-06-16
13:28:55
 Re: New idea for a game

I thought about this a bit, and I think the idea is great. So much so that I keep wondering if this has been done before. I did a search for "Sokoban 3D", but what comes up is essentially the same Sokoban game idea, but with a 3D view. I really do think you have something here.

As far as the mockup goes... Everyone seems to love them around here, so I'd say go for it!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024