Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2018-04-08
16:42:00
 Re: New Plus/4 game to be out this weekend!

MIK perhaps it also was a happy coincidence that his joystick "didn't work". You can see on the startscreen some scroll bug on his NTSC plus/4. Up there on the screen top is shown some wrong "chars". I am not sure how to fix this, perhaps someone here knows more about this issue. Perhaps it would've been shown all the way through the levels. Wouldn't be the best publicity. I just checked the NTSC stuff in yape and plus/4 emu where there are no errors at all with the NTSC version. Another point would be that the NTSC version could be more stuttery if he shows it to the people. We increased the performance to some margin for the (not finished) commercial version, but the free version perhaps would stutter "a lot" in NTSC mode.

Perhaps it's not a big fail by him, even if it looks like a fail. At least he said that the game is a good game, and I am happy with this.. happy You know some older games (Zador/MoS) got some harsh comments about the scrolling. Some people really did believe that the plus/4 has no softscroll registers. And happily this was under the first things he said about the plus/4 in this video. It was a big relief to get rid of this burden for me. It was somehow a meltdown for me, that people thought the plus/4 couldn't scroll propperly.

A happy new week from here! happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024