Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2018-03-24
13:14:16
 Jeva's Plus/4

Ok, the real news is that Jeva is trying to buy somewhere a new Plus/4, although there's no relationship with a comenack into the scene. This is a picture of his own Plus/4, coming from nowhere to totally redefine the paradigm itself of the word "nostalgia" grin

Posted By

bcbeci
on 2018-03-24
14:02:48
 Re: Jeva's Plus/4

Az egyik legjobb grafikus volt plus4-en, ha nem a legjobb!

He was one of the best graphicians on Plus/4, if not the best!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2018-03-24
16:21:39

Awesome picture, and of course this is the first time most of us see the currently missing cover for Olivér Otthona. We need it.

All right, so while we're on this topic... While running CD5, I contacted Jeva (as well as pretty much everyone I could think of). He wrote back that he would be up for participating! I waited patiently, but he didn't write anything else. Once CD5 was out, I wrote to him again, and he said he simply forgot... If I was more pushy (like how I bugged a bunch of you to finish your parts wink), we may have had a Jeva GFX as part of CD5. So there's that.

Posted By

Luca
on 2018-03-24
16:30:54

Jeva has promised to send us scans of the cassette and the cover of Olivér Otthona, but we have to wait because he's moving to a new house right in the forthcoming days, hence everything lies sealed in the boxes. Oh my, will he forget'em too? happy

Just after your anecdote: CD6 anyone? wink If the philosophy on which the series is based remains the same (happy and creative anarchy in the scene, basically grin ), we only have to ignite it someways...

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2018-03-25
09:06:16

Although it is very off topic here, but Luca, wouldn't it be high time to organize another LimiTED compo instead of a new CD?

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024