Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2017-09-22
15:25:19
 Erich/ULTD has just released Club...

Erich/ULTD has just released Club Info 147. The two-sided German-language diskmag has the usual selection of articles + utils/games/demos on Side B. Check it out!

Posted By

George
on 2017-09-23
15:25:19
 Re: Erich/ULTD has just released Club...

Great magazine! And great picture of the new Alfa Romeo Guilia wink I love it.

Posted By

MMS
on 2017-09-25
11:44:20

Yeah, it is funny, maybe 8 or 10 years ago I made an Alfa Brera in multicolor too. happy
(and several other nice concept cars too, but was always unhappy with my loaders, and then IstvanV loader + HFLI turned out to be much much better, than my MC efforts)

Posted By

George
on 2017-09-26
09:04:45

Show us the Alfa Brera!

Posted By

MMS
on 2017-09-26
15:09:01

OFF:
Here it is from 2008, a Frozen state from Multibotticelli (it is 23rd save state, but well visible it needs some further job). I will upload somehow.
Evidently is has little different colors, as it is in YAPE.

I made a quick convert to HFLI of the same picture (no major finetuning), and interestingly it is not SO much better... Mainly the tires.
OK, certainly it needs some editing. Plus/4 emu, GFX Quality 2 setting

And sorry for being so off again, but a little tired to open a new one...

Posted By

George
on 2017-09-26
15:18:59

An Alfa is always worth to be converted. I love the pic you have chosen and very nice conversions. Cars are difficult to convert.

Posted By

Mad
on 2017-09-26
18:17:26

Looks great especially the hfli one. But props for making it in botticelli, too. Quite awesome. And great that Erich is doing a new issue of his discmag..

Posted By

MMS
on 2017-09-27
01:23:57

I always check this Discmag, and it is fantastic, that he keeps releasing it since years.
Unfortunately due to my lack of German knowledge (or very very limted) I only check mainly the pictures, and some of the programs.
Maybe in the future I will also try to contribute with my unfinished stuffs, and the first official release could be in Club Info happy I am abig fan of concept cars and have almost a dozen semifinished one.

Posted By

George
on 2017-09-28
17:29:52

Why don't you make a slideshow with some of the best concept cars?..I think there are a few, who would like to see them. I love potraits of cars too. Thats why i love converting them.

Posted By

MMS
on 2017-09-29
15:26:26

As I do not have such a nice loader Erich has developped happy
But I am not so far releasing something similar universal loader, but I somehow want to initiate the proper fastloaders...

(I know there is the new fastloader works on every drive, plays SID music in the background, blah, blah....
It is still for programmers happy )

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024