Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2017-09-13
04:59:52
 Stuff From BSZ

Detox PartyA little while ago I was looking at Sensor's Digital Box and noticed that it had a list of releases. I added that list, but a few of them were missing. I thought it might be worth it to ask some NST members if they remember any of them. To my surprise, BSZ stepped up and sent me some of the missing stuff!

First off, JKL Assembler and Copy 217 Faster has been found. (There's still 3 releases listed on SDB missing, check to see if you have them or if you know anything about them.)

Even better, BSZ has some new stuff: Eyes Only is a rare demo from Mercenary. Detox Party is another curiosity: we need to figure out what we have here, but it's definitely worth a look. And finally, BSZ offers up an explanation as to the origins of Logo Paint/BSZ - which was mixed up with the original release in our database until now. Check it out and enjoy!

Posted By

Luca
on 2017-09-14
04:59:52
 Re: Stuff From BSZ

Really great discoveries, especially the Mercenary one, it has the charm of the ancient productions. Detox Party should have probably been structured in 10 part, as seen in the directory.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024