Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Litwr
on 2017-05-15
23:07:38
 An unfinished project

I had a lot of requests from SVS to make a Basic compiler faster than AustroSpeed. I began to work on it last year and spent two months of my hobby time for it. However I had to stop this project last summer. I began to get problems with work and health. I don't know when I'm able to continue work with the compiler. So I publish it unfinished. Look at here. The cross compiler works fine for the text only program, it shows speed 3-4 times faster than Austrospeed compiler. It could compile my Notepad+4 (about 500 lines). BTW The new version (V1R6 is here) of Notepad+4 is published too, it became much faster but gives a bit less memory - I hope our moderators will update it. Try to use it to make your texts. I have tried. It was entertainment! happy User feedback can make the program better. The compiler also was tested with this game.
If anybody wants to continue the development then I am ready to grant him access to the forge repository. Of course, everybody may start his own independent fork and create his own repository. I can estimate that one or two week of intensive job may create a compiler which will support fast graphics.

Posted By

Luca
on 2017-05-16
02:07:17
 Re: An unfinished project

I'm gonna upload Notepad+4 V1R6 once at hope. All my best wishes go to you for a fast and save healing and an easier life, looking forward to have better days than you got in the previous period.

Posted By

bubis
on 2017-05-16
06:10:27

Hey! Wish you a speedy recovery.

Posted By

RKSoft
on 2017-05-16
09:36:46

Litwr, i hope you are fastest as can recovered. I wish you all best and thanks for offering your compiler. Great work!!!

Posted By

Mad
on 2017-05-16
11:47:42

Wow, great! 3-4 times faster is a huge increase, nice work! And all the best!!

Posted By

Lavina
on 2017-05-16
12:17:30

Get well and code soon!

Posted By

SVS
on 2017-05-17
03:57:00

Thanks a lot my friend happy , and best wishes.

Posted By

Litwr
on 2017-05-18
01:41:40

Thanks for kind words. happy However try it, report about bugs and suggested features, etc.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024