Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-01-22
 3D Time Trek - corrupt?

I've just tried 3D Time Trek (I used to have the original on tape, but could never figure out how to actually play it, despite the description, probably my English wasn't too good at that time wink ) and when I tried to warp to a new quadrant with the navigation computer, the program crashed into monitor.... I remember something similar from the past, but I don't know anymore if it was the case with the original also, or just the crack was bad....

Anyone?

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-01-22

To be honest Attila I've never sat here and played it. I can't get the tape to load all the way, uses the duff turbo like Skramble so it won't TAP Well its an older version of the Anirog/Kingsoft turbo which almost looks like Tom Thumb, but different colours. Atlantis is the same

Maybe the crack was coded like Zodiac, sure you could make a working crack but some of the code was above $1001 and this maybe why??? Dont know.

I'll try and see if I can load it some time soon, or if not look for another crack.....

sorry m8.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-01-22
 TAP...

Yeah, mate, could you make a TAP out of it and send it to me even if it would not load on the emulator (also, Skramble while you're at it)? Remember how we fixed Atlantis? wink Also, the C16 version of Tom used this version of the Anirog turbo.

With some manual interaction it would be possible to make a working TAP I'm qute convinced, so why not try.... wink

Cheers

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-01-22
 Skramble TAP

Hang on a second! I have a working copy of Skramble in TAP format! I just see it's not on the site!
What is your e-mail address BTW? The one below has just bounced back when I tried.

I'm sending the TAP to Csabo, it would be cool to put this TAP online to make a full entry of Skramble!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-01-22
 Re: Skramble TAP

Got the file, it works great! It's up on the site now. Good job, Ati wink And good job Lando on the cover and instructions wink

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-01-23
 Ati,

I take it some where along the line you fixed skramble aswell wink I'm going to grab it now, cheers!

I hope you understand what I said above. I can't load 3D Time Trek on my Plus4. But as we know TAP's are better than the real thing once made. Finders crossed. I'll try and get onto it today. I'll do both sides just incase.

Csabo,

No worrys. A couple more on the way soon including the first letter E happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024