Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2017-04-12
21:47:41
 Re: Majesty of Sprites II the lands of Zador

Buying the disc is definitely on hold for the timebeing. It's the only game I have problems with so far, other 64k games are playing just fine, so far. Just played Gunfright and more noticeably the original Majesty Of Sprites without any issues.

Seeing as you used all available memory for Zador, I can only guess that it has picked up on an internal hardware error somewhere in my machine which other games so far has (un)fortunately missed. Perhaps someone here will figure out what it could be.

A pity as I was really looking forward to playing this one. The rest of the game seems to work fine. It's just that part of the game it crashes on.
--------------------
P.S.
Incidentally I just had another minor issue with your other game Slipstream using my SD2iec. It froze just before the game began on this double image.
postimage
Fortunately this time around, copying it over to a real floppy worked and was able to play the game fine with no issues. Dunno if that's an SD2iec issue or just down to my setup.

So, again just tried copying Zador to another disk with another copy method (although the last time it reported no errors. Nope. Still no luck. This could end up being costly if I need to send it away for fixing as I'm clueless when it comes to electronic repairs and soldering.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024