Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2017-02-07
14:24:48
 Emanuele Nencioni has decided to...

Emanuele Nencioni has decided to share his large collection of Italian books as scans. The initial shipment includes Linguaggio Macchina Per Il C16, Commodore 16 Il Libro Dei Giochi, Essenziali E Routine, Commodore 16 Per Te, Commodore 16 Sempre Di PiĆ¹, 62 Programmi Per Il Vic20, C16, Plus4, L'ABC Del Linguaggio Macchina Per C16.

Posted By

SVS
on 2017-02-07
14:24:48
 Re: Emanuele Nencioni has decided to...

I had a look at the books: they are very interesting and good.
In particular the first one is nicely written, ah... if just I had it at the golden era! grin
For who does not read Italian language, I suppose they were published in English version too.

Thank you Emanuele, great (big) work.

Posted By

MMS
on 2017-02-07
15:06:30

In my childhood I had to read three times the "assembly programming on C16" book (in Hungarian), to understand the basic priciple, it was soooo different from BASIC, grin

Posted By

Emanuele Nencioni
on 2017-02-07
23:29:34

I m very happy to share my scan with Commodore Plus/4 world, and I m very happy You appreciate I did.

They are important book written in Italian language. They are old books, no more printed, The books publishing does not exist anymore. They could be lost forever if nobody should have shared them.

In Italy there are many C16/Plus 4 lovers, I am one of them, the first computer I bought was a C16 .
This scan are for who does not read Technical English language and prefer read them in Italian.
Deep in my heart i hope that someone reading theese books, might decide to programm something for Commodore 264 Computer Series, and they will be useful one more time.

Commodore Plus/4 World is the Best website for this purpose and I have to Thank it, I have to thank Admin.Luca Carrafiello too that help me to do that.

Emanuele Nencioni

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024