Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Komek
on 2016-12-20
19:17:02
 K&A plus magazine #6 is now available!!!

Hi Dear Retro Folks! We've got a Christmas surprise for you -- the sixth issue of K&A plus magazine filled out with heavier than usual content! Get the PDF in either English or Polish and check out on how many interesting articles we've prepared this time. We hope you’ll enjoy it.
Cheers happy

K&A plus #6 EN - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2qHogMJR2ONSlZPa25MN0dleTg
K&A plus #6 EN - https://www.dropbox.com/s/juupo2m4w9hi9ga/K%26A_plus_06_EN.pdf?dl=0

Posted By

Gaia
on 2016-12-21
15:32:09
 Re: K&A plus magazine #6 is now available!!!

Really nice and contentful mag! Congrats and keep up!

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-12-22
00:47:01

Very nice mag!

-Quadrillion was reviewed :-) I think the music is very smart, and may give a better mark, not to mention the gfx, where the hell they can find so many colors on an 8bit machine game :-)

-PacPac was reviewed :-) Nice result

-I have to admit, I have never heard about Icicle Race +4 version (reviewed on Pgae76), could be a typo

-Android TV Box C64 s a nice article, maybe I will try a similar approach and may look for a Atari Joy-USB converter. He suggest C64emu, and it supports C16 too, though only the older "oldschool" stuff, but it could be a nice approach, still. My kids like a lot FireAnt, would be great on big screen (huge pixel rulez :-) )

-Interesting, that one of the latest "SID heroes", c0zmo also stated on Page 48 that he also started with a Commodore16 (but he wished to get a C64, as so many others happy )

Could be interesting to involve him in a future TEDzakker or Knaecketraecker competition.
He did not like the original C16 2 channels sound, but with the new options he may give a second chance :-).
( BTW He is using SidWizard from Hermit, so TEDzakker should not be a big difference to him happy )

His Oldschool Heaven #1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIPTMuDJEyc

Not completely my cup of tea (it is a little too high pitched for my doom/death heavy metal taste happy ), but a really well made oldschool style SID music.

- Last comment: I have to admit, Polish Commodore Scene is HUGE and FANTASTIC! Too bad, that instead of Commodore Plus/4 the ATARI became their main platform.

Posted By

Komek
on 2016-12-22
07:48:25

Thank you very much for your kind words happy

Icicle Race - Yes we made a mistake in DTP, because this game does not exist on plus/4.

Posted By

MMS
on 2016-12-22
20:28:03

Welcome! But it is really professional looking, especially Moonstone part look gorgeous.
Still smart enough not to show the original game to my 6 and 10 years old kids happy
(BTW do you know the game Slain!)

Posted By

Komek
on 2016-12-23
11:03:46

We are glad you like it.
Cheers happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024