Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-07-15
14:24:14
 Re: Crackers' Demo 5

Ah, the (totally non-fake) continued interest from you guys makes it all worthwhile wink

But seriously, last update was a week ago! So here's how things stand at the moment:
- First, there's now finally a "working" loader framework, which has been sent out to two testers. I'm anxiously waiting for response there, without this, there's no CD5. Important: please do not use the $0400 page either, I needed this for the loader too. If this is a problem for anyone, please contact me ASAP.
- Ati sent in his part a few days back, that makes it 7 submitted + intro/credits = 9 parts.
- bubis and Lavina are nearly done I believe, just waiting on final version.
- Degauss, Murphy and nukem reported progress, I'm sure those parts will be in.
- Mine and Csio's are in limbo, I hope those will be made.
- The maybe's: Moldi and T.M.R are reporting progress, I'm really hopeful. No word from Hifi, Rachy or Unreal yet. We'll see...
- For the +3 thinking about it: each of the 3 have reported some progress, so there's hope, but these are long shots.

Barring anyone new joining at this point (not impossible!), that's it. So, the most optimistic count is 24 parts happy That would be a miracle. I think 18 is realistic. Keep up the work guys, and be sure to say whatever is on your mind now, rather than later!

Edit: Hifi won't be able to submit a part, but sends his greetings to all the Plus/4 folks. Also one positive result from a tester (whew!), so the loader works.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024