Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2003-01-03
 Racism???

Ohoh, LOL! Fantastic!
Taken from here

Akira - How comes Luca's tune is 13th?

rOuGh - I guess some people voted it low because it was composed on a plus/4, which is a pretty unfair and childish action against him. but of course, like everyone knows, tastes differ too. i can only repeat myself from c64.sk that luca's tune would have received 9 from me, if i wouldnt have forgotten about the vote.

Posted By

bubis
on 2003-01-08
 sad

Yes, it is surely not the 13th. Can't understand too.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-01-10
 Re: Racism???

Don't sweat it, partner. Your tune is very good, and you know it! What do you guys play it with? I have an old SID player proggy, but the song starts breaking up after about a minute.

If racism is discriminating because of race, then this would be "platformism" happy (discriminating because of platform).

Posted By

MIK
on 2003-01-11
 Luca.

Would be nice if you could make an MP3 of your tune so we could for once hear how it was ment to sound playing from a Plus/4? happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2003-01-11
 Mmmm...

Maybe I have to be much more clear: I reportet this text because it reminds me certain Spectrum/C64 or Amiga/AtariST facts, and under this light, it appears really nice happy

Csabo: this time I didn't fully understand your answer...
Lando: it'll sound exaclty as for the c64, once you positioned the right frqtable

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024