Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-06-25
18:13:00
 Re: Crackers' Demo 5

I updated the home page. Got parts from PPCS and Mad, big thanks for both happy So, if I was forced to put it together today, it would be: (barely working loader), (crappily put together) intro, gerliczer, Mad, Ninja/GS, PPCS, (crappily put together) credits. Basically 2+4 = 6 parts.

However, as per above, I'm confident that everyone on the "working on parts" list will submit their stuff. Here are the current statuses, AFAIK:
Ati: Making progress. Waiting on final version of graphics, needs some code relocation and design added.
bubis: Very early preview exists, working on it, yay! I moved him up from the "maybe" category.
Csabo: Ehhh... I'll do it, I swear.
Csio: AFAIK from Chronos, he's working on it - though I haven't heard from him.
Degauss: He just got back to me via PM this morning, code might be recycled and not much time happy But it'll happen.
Kichy: 99% ready I believe.
Lavina: Lots of stuff ready, thinking about additional design and wrapping it up.
Skoro: I got a preview this morning! Looks very good, but needs work to be finalized.

With these counted, we're looking at 2+4+8 = 14 parts. Much better!

But we have 7 more names on the "maybe" list... 21 parts sure would be better than 14. I don't have definite word from those guys. If I missed something, feel free to email/PM me, or just reply here happy

Well, I'm pretty excited about CD5. Thank you ALL for your efforts, this is actually a ton of fun, so I'm hoping a lot of you are excited and/or having fun as well happy

Edit: Kichy sent his part, nearly final, pretty freakin' awesome! Also got word from Nukem that he's working on his part as well, yay!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024