Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Spector
on 2003-01-02
 Turbo 16

I've found a tape labelled "Turbo 16", which when loaded, gives the message "Turbosave 16 copyright 1985 By J. Twiddy"
Does anybody know anything about this turbosaver, and more importantly, how it actually works?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-01-02
 Re: Turbo 16

Haven't heard of it, and it looks like noone has this software. Can you archive and publish it? happy

Posted By

Spector
on 2003-01-02
 Maybe I could

I have an X1531 cable, and if I use mtap, then I suppose I could make a TAP file from it and send it to you. I'll need to look into how exactly to do this. It's the same with that puzzle game "Grid Trap"- no-one seems to have heard of it.

Posted By

Gaia
on 2003-01-03
 Turbo 16

I think I have heard of that program but have too see it for myself to be sure. Is it a stand-alone turbo loader? There were 2 kinds of turbos: one that you had to fire up every time you wanted to load a program saved with the given turbo (like Turbo 15 from Novotrade) and others that loaded the turbo-loader part before the main program (like Novaload for example), so you needn't have to mess with the turbo.

Please make sure that you'll use half-wave TAPs with MTAP if you don't succeed in getting it to work otherwise. If you send me a copy then, I'll try figuring out what's going on.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024