Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2015-12-13
02:59:47
 TLT Is Back!

2016 Happy New YearGhost Town (TLT)Gyöngyös is in the house: Tron Lamer Team is back! We haven't heard anything from them since 2012. Did anyone miss the digi-demos from the northern part of Hungary? I did, and I had an email exchange with Hifi this January. He promised: "there will be a demo" :-) I've been waiting ever since!

But you don't have to wait at all: just fire up the old iron once more (or just open that emulator), and check out 2016 Happy New Year and Ghost Town (TLT)!

Also, if you're interesting in seeing some more Faces of the Scene, check out the new photos Hifi sent for himself, and for BCK and Mela.

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-12-14
02:59:47
 Re: TLT Is Back!

That's a great comeback! I used to swap a lot of disks via snailmail with Hifi back in the days.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2015-12-14
08:44:51

He actually still does that! The new demos were sent to our best warez supplier man, Chronos, on real disks happy

Posted By

Chronos
on 2015-12-16
01:46:44

Btw, if anyone wants to diskswapping i'm active yet! so you can send real disks, email, i can convert disks and files vice versa!
--
Itt jegyeznem meg, hogyha valakinek van ilyenre igenye, a diskswapping "szolgaltatasom" a mai napig aktiv, tehat kuldhettek lemezt vagy emailt, tudok konvertalni vice versa! cimet persze adok.. Szoval nehogy az legyen a kerekkoto h nem tudod atpakolni a cuccot grin

es a vegere egy orok klasszikus: MI FOLYIK ITT GYONGYOSON??? :D

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024