Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2015-10-30
03:22:44
 Happy Halloween To All From Absence!

Ghost'N Goblins Arcade MusicboxChronos/Absence is back with a new release in time for Halloween. The usual theme is spooky stuff; so what could be better than Ghost'N Goblins? Check out the new music box, featuring 5 tunes and some sweet graphics. Plus, it comes on a disk full of some other bonus material. Time to dig in and enjoy :-)

Posted By

Spektro
on 2015-10-31
03:22:44
 Re: Happy Halloween To All From Absence!

Awesome! Great picture and TLC frq player does excellent work on playing the songs.

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-10-31
03:58:12

Ooooh I love surprising releases like this, spookish work Chronos! Why did you opt for a single "ghost" in the title?

Posted By

Epy
on 2015-10-31
05:17:51

Great stuff I really like it. But I'm a little bit confused. The release date 2015 or 2012? According to the information page there is 2012 happy.

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-10-31
05:36:02

You're right Epy, just fixed, thank you happy

Posted By

Litwr
on 2015-10-31
05:59:31

I like this picture. BTW who is 'liwr'? happy

Posted By

Chronos
on 2015-10-31
06:08:28

Luca: The Explanation is short and simple: i've f*cked up! grin ..and liwr also grin sorry guys!

Posted By

RKSoft
on 2015-10-31
09:09:52

Omg, so great. I like the SID sound but i looove the original TED music. Why not making a Ghost'n Goblins 64KB version with these sounds?
And thanks to Chronos/Absence for their gift :)

Posted By

MMS
on 2015-11-02
15:54:32

because it eats up a lot of rastertime, and we did not speak yet about the huge or lot of software sprites. happy

I checked now the stuff (great piece!) and very nice colleaction of SID versions I have never heard before!

CORRECTION:
I was wrong.
The TLC FRQ player does NOT eat that much rastertime. The outcome it rather good (and rather close to the original), but this is not what I meant.

I thought it will be a SID Digi converter, that makes a more faithful reproduction of the original C64 music, but with a very well noticeable sampling rate frquencíy limitation (like the Music Box 7 or the Laser Squad intro music of Shadow of the Beast).

Anyhow it runs on BOTH the SID card and the original Plussy, so just great!

Posted By

Fonsis
on 2015-11-03
00:18:50

Great stuff and the G&G remix is awesome! Right on my mp3 player! grin

Posted By

carrion
on 2015-11-03
03:29:52

Wow, what a nice surprise. The tunes sound really kool on +4.
And what a nice surprise with extra material on the disc wink (i mean my pictures happy )
TBH It inspired me to convert them as well as some other my old C64 pictures to C+4 and create a gfx slideshow again.
Stay tuned and watch my blog at http://retronavigator.com/

Posted By

Chronos
on 2015-11-10
12:36:04

Some little aid for plus4 screen editing..
you can paste your screen (resize to 640x400 and set the opacity) and calculate the screen/colormap coordinates easily..

A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024