Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-12-18
 Reply from the author

I have received a reply. It is now translated to English. I figured it would be nice to post it here... Hear the words of a fellow Plus/4'er from Croatia.

Respects!

I would like to thank you for Slagalica. It's nice to be reminded of old good times and the very beginning of information age. I visited you webpage and I visited your emulator. I tested my Slagalica right away. That picture I sent you is an original print MPS 801.

I wrote approximately 20 programs for Commodore Plus/4 (Labirint, Vjesala "Hangman", Program za crtanje "Drafting program", Text processor, and a couple of music programs). Unfortunately right now I don't have any of them.

As far as I know in Croatia nobody wrote programs for the C+4. I remember only one person I had exchanged programs with. It is Robert Odnikovic. He lives in Varazdinu. His website you can find on Google. You can ask him if he has any programs.

I purchased my C+4 in a shop in Zagreb. I looked around a bit in computer shops in Croatia, and the only thing I can tell you is that it's not availble anywhere.

Feel free to link to my page. If you are interested in my programs for the PC, give me a note.

Regards,

Zeljko

I've posted that picture he mentions on the Slagalica details page. Now, did "Robert Odnikovic" ring a bell with anyone? For me it did: McStoney. I found his site and with the help of my Croatian friend another email is already on its way... happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024