Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

sidney
on 2015-07-18
11:15:21
 Re: Commodore16.com

Fair points Mik - I am getting really into the C16 scene so for me it is new and vibrant and I can't stop banging on about it, I am bordering on the obsessed!! That is partially the fault of yourself and Baz!! (Sorry Guys!) Given that the C16 is newer than the Speccy and C64 albeit a more niche machine I imagined the scene might be like those aforementioned machines only with a fewer members (if that makes sense).

I am fine with emulating (again thanks to you) but that is no substitute for the great old girl, I tend to use emulation as a means to checking out future purchases but the opinions of others on various games are also interesting to me. Hence why I'm always pottering about here and on C16.com. My bugbear is that the likes of RetroGamer rarely mention the C16 but find plenty of time to bang on about the more obvious machines. I feel they should have a bit more about the 264 series as it would surely interest more people in the great pick up and play games these computers have not to mention the fact that they were reasonably popular second tier systems, maybe I am biased though!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024