Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mad
on 2015-06-27
07:42:18
 RocketScience fixed Version???

Hey C16 / Plus4 folks.. I updated RocketScience again, and perhaps (hopefully) it is working with your drives now.
http://bkn-online.org/productions/rocketscience/rocketscience.zip

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2015-06-26
14:26:42
 Re: RocketScience fixed Version???

When you enter your post, there's a "Forum Help" link above. It is the instruction for entering smileys, formatting your text and auto-linking portal entries. Or you can edit the HTML source after closing your post.

Posted By

Mad
on 2015-06-26
15:17:19

Wow thanks a lot!

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-06-26
16:02:29

This is great! It will be the very first thing I'll test once at home in one week! Great effort indeed!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2015-06-26
16:19:58

Thanks for letting us know, I updated the ZIP here on Plus/4 World as well.

And, we probably haven't said this enough yet... This demo is totally awesome (and that's an understatement)!

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-07-05
14:40:03

Transfered with the classic "d64copy.exe -s1 -e40 image.d64 8", it shows the same bug, maybe even worse...

Posted By

Mad
on 2015-07-06
18:26:20

Thanx Luca! Sad to hear. Some very good description of the bug would be nice, exactly where it happens, if the music stops there or perhaps if a new music starts and so on.. If you have time, I would be interessted in a detailed description happy

Posted By

retroscener
on 2015-07-07
00:04:24

I never even noticed this thread until just now. Incidentally I downloaded it yesterday.

It doesn't work with the Manosoft Princess C64SD device. I'm unsure whether it's a fault with CBM filebrowser, but the red light just flashes when I try to enter the disk image directory and fails to. It works fine with other D64 files. What can I do?

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-07-07
02:11:29

Mad: it works unpredictably just like the previous version, sometimes it crashes before the 2nd sfx when the countdown character impacts the screen just before the hires pic, sometimes it gets success in playing the 2nd audio fx too, sometmes it crashes with green screen and some black blocks in the center, sometimes the pic loads the music starts then the garbage on the screen and it fails. Last but not least, sometimes it works flawlessly happy Dunno why, but the more you try loading it, the farer point it seems to reach...

Posted By

Mad
on 2015-07-09
09:36:23

If it is just at the start, at the numbercounter stuff, than I think perhaps I can fix this.. I check this in the evening.. Is it directly after the second character? Because there are ten characters or so, if it's directly at the second character or the third (or somewhere not at the end of the characters), I think it is another problem than disc loading..

@Baz: I don't know, the game uses a special diskio system which is most probably not supported by your device. So I can't say, what to do. That other D64 disks are running is most probably they use a different or just the kernal loading routines.

@Luca: If you somewhen have some time I would like trace the loading bug at start. Perhaps we can make this at a FB Chat again, if you have sometime the days.

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-07-09
10:59:24

Mad: of course yes, you're gonna solve it just like that horrible bug in Majesty Of Sprites wink The ozone level's alert due high tempeatures keep us in our homes, so the best would be doing that in the afternoons...try messaging me wink

Posted By

marcos64
on 2015-07-12
04:50:21

Here it still works flawless, never had a problem.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024