Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2015-05-21
10:36:11
 Re: Crackers' Demo 5

I love the idea, count me in for sure.

I didn't even remember that last thread, but now that I (re)read it, I guess it bogged down with too much discussion about rules and style and such.

Well, for me anyway, CD is the Plus/4 scene's own thing, so we don't need to look elsewhere about rules, or what other people might find "acceptable" in 2015. I think it is a celebration of the machine, our love of coding, the joy of creating something out of nothing. To me inclusiveness is the biggest (if not the ONLY!) goal. Therefore I would definitely say: lamers (and/or everyone else) is welcome. With so many people (and hopefully there will be lots), it's nearly impossible to make something "themed". It will be a bit of a hodge-podge, but so are all the previous ones happy So, if we ever decide to make a co-op trackmo, or something more "serious", well, let's leave that for another project.

To reiterate: we should keep the rules simple and to a minimum. We should try to get as many people involved as possible. Anyone who wants to be in, just comment here, and you get one vote - so in case there's some things to be decided, the participants could vote.

So, who else is in? What are your thoughts about all this so far?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024