Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2002-12-10
 End of sorting!

Great! I finished in sorting the disks, and it was a big FUN! happy

I'd found great unseen stuff, like MB's "Cool Demo II" and "Uj Vadnyugat 2", and "Feasibility Experiment C16", and the file version of "Starter Chess", and the early TCFS's Krakouts, and lotta Novotrade's programs... Plus, there are some replacements (e.g., the perfect ultimate version of "Speed King").

I want also say THANX to the unknown Hungarian who fixed "Robo Knight 2" and left it in the /incoming/plus4 folder: thanx guy, I adore that game!

Almost 350 new programs we'll be up in a week range on c64.rulez.org!
Csabo, if I'd understood well, I only have to distribute in the right folder, thus your crawler will do the rest, ok? Lemme know if I can start to upload!

Posted By

SVS
on 2002-12-11
 Luca, are the new prox, all games?

...ore there are also utilities and other?
Ciao

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-12-11
 Not yet

Those are not up yet... I will try to upload more stuff today, and soon we will be at the utils section. Luca: you are right about the crawler. It finds all links and tries to connect them to a software by identifying the filename and the filename field in the DB. The new ones I have to add manually to the DB. (Although just this week I've made my own life easier: I've implemented a re-crawl option into it. You see the way it works is the not-found link are outputted into an HTML file locally, so I can view what those are. This new re-crawl option crawls that local HTML file, which is faster than re-crawling the whole site again.)

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024