Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-05-04
16:57:12
 Re: Knaecketraecker: First TEDsound Tracker Ever!

Bah! Bah! grin 5tarbuck has placed a killer one, great tune, one very fitting in the game, congrats!

If I can suggest: use vibratos in the sustain part of your instruments, especially the one in the high pitched lead voice.
You based instrument 01 to C-0 in order to change the notes in the pattern editor, landing to the ending volume with the 'le'. To me, the best would have been ending with a vibrato loop, for example based not on C-0 but on, let's say, D-0, in order to have:
PT D-0 l 2 le
PT D-0+2 0
PT D-0 0
PT C#0+2 e 0

Of course, all the pattern should have been consequently transposed...

You can barely have a similar result cheating in order to avoid changing everything in there ;) Use a +1 only and who cares ;) Your instrument 01 should be changed in:
06 PT C-0 l 2 le
07 PT C-0 0
08 PT C-0+1 0
09 PT C-0+1 e 0

Just to be really clear: it's a suggested option only, of course you do as you decide to wink

Degauss I think I spotted another little bug: using CTRL and +/- to change the quarters on one row, keeps memory of the value selected even in the next row. Example: you have all rows with C-0, if you transpose row 0 to C-0+1, doing the same to row 01 will let it change straight from C-0 to C-0+2! Just like the program did preserve the memory of the previous move wink

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024