Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Luca
on 2015-04-07
02:17:48
 Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Her Majesty The Bitmap Softsprite!

Heh, this automatic forum thread is here to serve just for that: collecting discussions about the game and gather further and more precise notes about it wink I fixed the page, you've been moved from 'Coder' to 'Creator' in order to include you in a multifunctional way, and Nero got his 'Additional' to the 'Graphics' voice.

About the music to add in: I've never worked with Ingo's new tracker...oh, so there's a tracker here around? Good to know, we're searching for that since a lifetime! grin Have to talk with him about that, a cooperation work with Csabo would actually be a nice effort from the scene. And the idea of a general theme to slightly differentiate in the two levels of a single world is quite a nice one! Few patterns constitutes one song even becase a level's play could take minutes at its maximum, hence let it repeats 3 or 4 times and you need the classic a-bit-less-than-one minute tune per level.

Let's add some notes about the game. The physics are also good, with Kate performing the regular two kind of jumps, a classic for this kind of game. Both balls and all the other projectiles seen in the games undergo fine physics too. The collision routine could have been more frustrating, but I've noticed there's a sort of "merciful assigning" rule which seems to pander to the player, and that's a good thing because that said, the player gets encouraged to dare brave jumps along the foes.
What is truly important to learn while playing, is the role of the water: if I got it good, if it reaches Kate's mouth she's gone happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024