Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2015-03-06
08:11:41
 Shaun Southern Alive and Well.

In short there is a kickstarter project to do a film documentary on the Amiga years just like the "From Bedrooms to Billions" one on mostly the 8bit era that was done last year.

As soon as the idea came to light I said get Shaun Southern on board, (wishful thinking) and his name was put on the list of must have's! One of the guys over at Lemon Amiga has just announced Shaun is up for it! Obviously this will be covering much of what Magnetic Fields did on Amiga such as Lotus Trilogy and Crystal Dragon ect.
Sure we would love to hear his story on coding games on C16/Plus4 but still..., this is cool and will be great to see the man who made some of our most loved games from the 1980's. Maybe both Shaun Southern & Andrew Morris will be together for the interview? Worth keeping an eye out though so hopefully we can update Shaun's photo here at Plus/4 World. wink

More info over @ Lemon Amiga about the kickstarter:
http://www.lemonamiga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12393

Posted By

Gaia
on 2015-03-20
14:20:54
 Re: Shaun Southern Alive and Well.

Great find, MIK! I would be slightly more keen having a Kickstarter project to fund a new game from South though wink

Posted By

MIK
on 2015-03-20
19:13:46
 Re: Shaun Southern Alive and Well.

Top of the list I guess would be Lotus 4 but word has it they are the most expensive car licence to obtain, not gona happen. wink

A Dingbat 2 will make up for it. happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024