Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Nightbird
on 2002-12-09
 Future Composer Issues

Hello!

I have downloaded several version of Future Composer, but on all emulators I had the same problem; after some time -not in regular intervals- the program crashes when I try to 'make' some 'noise'. I can hardly recall the old times when I had this program on a real Plus/4, but I think it froze there too? So what I'd like to ask is if anybody had the same experience, is there a possible solution, or does another easy-to-use-for-lamers- musik composer exist?

Thank you very much for any help,
Ádám Beraxa

Posted By

Luca
on 2002-12-09
 FC

First of all, let me apologize: it's a scandal, there are lotta versions of FC for +4, and there is not the first version, in which there was no waveconverter simulation, and composing means switch continously between the 3 voice in order to understand what kind of music was popping out.
Sorry again, I'll upload for sure in the next big selection of stuff, so keep in contact! wink

I used FC since years, and it works for sure, but I strongly suggest the SIDwinder V01.23 coded by TLC/CNS.

Posted By

Luca
on 2002-12-10
 All done

Ok, I put all the FC versions I have in /Tools/Music folder.
If you want to use the Future Composer, I suggest the REAL (not the same as previously named) V2.3+.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024