Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2015-01-20
06:09:11
 Re: Thanks to the friendly contribution...

Csabo,

You already know the first line is not even aimed at Luca. That's why the wink was added at the end..., unless you want me to tell EVERYONE that now and then I have secretly sent you messages about RobertB stating I might do something crazy if nothing was done about his spam. Since your last private message I have sort of let things go. However... when an opportunity came up to add a slippery one in I had to take it, as a tongue in cheek. Read it again, it's aimed at you know who. happy

I wouldn't take anything personally what has been said about the spam though. Most of us don't have a clue how it's sorted behind the scenes other than deleting and while you have talked about filters before, that's above the call of duty for us simple folk. I posted many hours, it felt like 24 hours later after the 1st hit I see so I did wonder if you were away, but at the same time I thought Luca would be able to do it... (hear me out).
From what your saying the same message wasn't posted a few times but many and in between you were removing them, that's why it looked like they were still there from the night before to me. That's why my stupid reasoning of if one is deleted they all are, me thinking Luca can't delete them and was waiting for you because of the mess the spammers made. All logical. At the same time I was making Luca or anyone else aware if they were not sure what was going on that maybe I was the cause of it as I had destroyed the evidence. All on your side. This is bot spam we are talking about, not some human sat behind a screen sending a single message related to the site though. This talk was genuinely done to help in the mean time, our small attempt of helping as it were. wink
It wasn't the normal bot spam we see though but something unique that I had not seen before. It had the power to activate new topics of ones that already existed... mad any way.

You have nothing to be sorry for either, don't even say it.

As for the first line again, just remember that English humor can be a bit twisted at times. happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024