Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-12-02
 Another Game Working

I've managed to partially get yet another game working on YAPE... It's a very cool oldie, but is probably unknown to a lot of you. Look under G in the games section wink

Posted By

Gaia
on 2002-12-02
 Must be Goonies, right? (nt)

happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-12-02
 Well

You got it right, old chum wink It has a track-sector loader; doesn't work in any emu. I digged up all the files from the D64, and hacked the program so when it gets an error because it can't load a file (and it always will), I wrote a short routine that pauses for enter and lets the user load up the level file from YAPE. It works, but since I don't have filenames, I could only identify the title screen plus level 1 & 2 so far. Still, this game kick ass! The sprites are very well done. This is from the time when MB was at their best - man, that was one good team.

BTW, I just got an email from Jeva not too long ago... Check out his details page for links to his current work. I'll put up my hacked zip file tomorrow so everyone can try this game out.

Posted By

SVS
on 2002-12-03
 Well done, Csabo!

If I'm not wrong, there is cheap keys...
I don't remember as well, but they involve the function keys, maybe [F1]+[F2]? happy
Play around and keep me informed.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024