Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-11-01
09:23:01
 Re: In Mr. Puniverse...

Csabo,

Change this topic to forgotten game facts or something and see if we can keep it active if and when something new is found. I mean it's a slow on going thing any way. When something takes your fancy, you start messing about and then BOOM, something jumps out that should be documented like keyboard controls that never made it into print.

Here is another fascinating fact I have only just noticed!
The cover for Mayhem has a screen shot on the back showing the background colour is green. I have never played it long enough to know if the colour ever changes as you play, or don't remember. With a magnifying glass I can see a score of 1100 though. High score is 3120.
Also Mr. Micro or Commodore were naughty, where it says Mayhem at the top of screen on the retail version, the screen shot shows the word Tribbles!
If you know your Star Trek the Tribbles were little soft furry creatures that overrun the Enterprise. Obviously the game is based on this episode of Star Trek but on the back cover of the game they call them Blibbles. wink

Amazing what a x3 magnifiying glass can show! happy

Without a scanner this mess is about the best I can do at the moment... it's a crap attempt of making the screen on the back cover bigger using just a crap camera.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024