Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-10-23
17:22:24
 Re: MIK goes for a SPIN trying to make...

Glad you enjoyed it guys. Hope it helps if you ever fancy the challenge. happy

I made this video first thinking it would be better so people could see it being done with some voice along the way. I then started trying to recorded the perfect run on DVDR like the old video's and while I was close to that, my PC Tower harddrive died yesterday meaning I can't make the video's the old way any more. That forced me to go with the camcorder run. I knew my PC was going, just a question of when. Windows messed it's self up trying to fix errors "it" created, you know the one...

It's strange watching it back, being done on the fly, talking to my self in an empty room... I kept saying "Obviously" or was it "Basically", one too many for my liking.

As far as I know Level 8 has never been fixed, it's also bugged in the level select crack version, and as you see in Noro's map who is the only other known person to get this far.
The black tape in the video is mine from the UK, the white tape I got from Germany a while back and that is also bugged.

Playing some more I did find a path around those massive tower blocks, going in behind and coming right around to the left side of the screen. However that tower on the near left can not be passed so you can't get onto the final 6 squares you see below.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024