Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

A1
on 2014-09-13
19:51:10
 fire ant different?

I CAME ACROSS THIS TAPE IN A COLLECTION BY MICROGENIUS NEVER HEARD OF WHERE A FIREANT GAME WAS INCLUDED IT STARTS LIKE THE REGULAR FIREANT BUT ITS VERY DIFFERENT I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS ANOTHER FIRE ANT BUT ITS GREAT

Posted By

Csabo
on 2014-09-13
20:53:56
 Re: fire ant different?

You again? (One of your previous troll attempts: /forum/26850)

Just get on with it already.

Posted By

retroscener
on 2014-09-13
21:12:08

Retroll

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-09-14
06:35:54

Csabo, you should just delete the whole topic...

Posted By

Csabo
on 2014-09-14
08:28:37

Right, maybe... Normally that's what I do with automated spam. But this is manual! Someone really sat down and carefully typed up that post. They just... have trouble forming sentences, and have to use a computer that has no period or apostrophe on it, and the caps lock key gets stuck sometimes. Must be tough, what a life. Don't envy this person. So, anyway, "It's a free world, let the post live!" I says, 'cause that's how generous I am sometimes. It'll just get pushed down the list eventually and we can move on to other, more Plus/4-ified things happy

Posted By

Luca
on 2014-09-14
08:51:47

Wow, typos and capslock, trolling has never been so lame old fashioned, hard to be 40 and net linked, uh? happy

Posted By

retroscener
on 2014-09-14
12:22:11

Well it's harmless trollism, but just odd rather than amusing. It's also odd that he chooses to troll here, why not somewhere with a large much busier userbase like Lemon64? He'd get a much bigger reaction there.

Do you think it's someone we might know, like a registered member pranking in unregistered names? If it is then the CAPS and bad grammar is obviously deliberate as I haven't seen anyone post in that way except for the same prankster under a different pseudonym.

Posted By

Lavina
on 2014-09-14
15:20:57

KORAK IS BACK !

What about IP similarities between this and regular posters?

Posted By

Csabo
on 2014-09-14
17:01:34

Nah, the IPs are always unique, and always from the UK, but that doesn't really mean anything.

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-09-15
02:44:45

If it does it again just delete them. Waste of bandwidth, storage resources and nothing of any value to any sane person.

Posted By

Imperious
on 2014-09-15
04:31:40

Unique IP addresses mean squat! I experimented with a IP changer once, slowed my internet considerably but doing so fooled Google and Youtube into thinking I was in the USA, When I'm in Australia. Deleting posts is a good way to put them off, a bit like painting over fresh graphiti 1st thing the next day, their ability to boast about their exploits eliminated.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024