Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

SVS
on 2002-11-22
 Site editing

Hello Csabo,
good idea that editing permission mode, but sorry
even if I logged on, I did not received the automatic pwd.
Have I to do something else?
Thanx

Posted By

Luca
on 2002-11-22
 The same for me

The same for me

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-11-22
 Sorry...

I don't know why it wouldn't work. I tried it myself and got the automatic password in an email in minutes. I also know that it worked for Bubis. Well, I'll just email you both your passwords personally.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-11-22
 Edit...

SVS: I've just realized that your case is different. You were already registered with rights, but only to post on the forum. I've made you an editor as well. For Luca though, you should have received the mail on your hotmail address...

Posted By

Luca
on 2002-11-22
 No screenshots!

Damn! I can't upload screenshots while editing the site!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-11-22
 You are right

At the moment all you can edit is the database. The only way to upload new content (images, program files, etc.) to the site is FTP. If you made some screenshots you can email them to me though, I can put them up...

Posted By

AaronGale
on 2002-11-23
 User name invalid

I tried to logon to generate a password and got the above message. I tried "Aaron Gale", "Gale, Aaron" and "aarongale" but none worked? If I can get on then I'll update the cheats section with many of the cheats I created many moons ago.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-11-23
 No username (handle) yet

If you look at your details page (here), you'll see that you don't have a handle registered yet. Normally the handle is either your (old) Plus/4 handle, whatever you used when you released programs. Or, it's a shorter nick you'd like to use when posting on the board... Let me know what you want your handle to be, and you can become and editor too.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024