Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

carrion
on 2014-07-22
11:27:18
 The collection

Finaly I had some time to finish the setup of my basement.
take a look at my growing collection of C= hardware at retronavigator.com
there's more pictures plus some details.
I can't put image here (can I?) so please follow the link above, and let me know what you think.

Posted By

JamesC
on 2014-07-22
13:25:34
 Re: The collection

Clickable link, until a moderator gets time to fix the original post: http://retronavigator.com/

Posted By

carrion
on 2014-07-22
13:40:59

Thanks.
I noticed this after posting but since I still can't log in I wasn't able to fix it.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2014-07-22
14:18:11

Nice collection!

Off topic: once you're logged in, you'll be able to upload pictures to the forum and also edit your posts. I checked the logs, its showing your last successful login on the 14th and nothing else (no failed attempts, etc). So, I'm guessing you do you know your password and it's something else. Let me know if I can help, you can email me if you like. Also one quick final note: even if you COULD log in, something like this (where there's lots of pictures, or large ones) is better added as a link.

Posted By

carrion
on 2014-07-22
14:58:46

hah
you know what... I can log in now... from my laptop, but was unable to lo in from my desktop computer (both macs) will try from iMac later and will let you know.

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-07-22
15:45:00

Awesome collection and love the amount of CRT's! happy

Now going from one extreme to another... grin

While the spare machines all exposed are great and it looks very cool they are open to the elements of dust, the air you breath, foods you might cook, pet hair and any sunlight that might be peeking through a window... That would be my worry if it was all mine. wink

All my spare machines are put away in dust free storage boxes with towels around them to prevent any light reaching them. The machines I use all have covers when they are not being used as well.
I do have all sorts of games on display, however these are all behind glass to protect them a little. I know you can't take the stuff with you when you die, it's just I'm a bit extreme trying to look after them while I'm still alive lol.

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2014-07-22
15:48:55

Hi carrion,

Some times ago I had a strange login problem too. I could login with Opera or Firefox but IE8 and IE10 denied me. Then one day I enabled in the Internet Explorer the acceptance of cookies for Plus/4 World and voila, I could suddenly login from those too. Maybe you should check the same with Safari.

Posted By

George
on 2014-07-23
13:43:24

great collection!
I like the black amiga cdtv. rare, black and beatiful

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024