Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Retro76
on 2014-04-29
22:46:52
 Re: Membership Removed after one month of inactivity :(

Oh I guess I touched on a very sensitive topic

Yes everyones day will come even though there is all this talk of cryogenics & other ways to immortalize the physical body. Even though i have had my fair share of close calls i don't plan on dying soon and am very sorry to hear you are seriously ill MIK

RIP Dunric after clicking on the link. I guess we could say he left some kind of legacy !

Personally i can't say Ive lived a 100% loving, fulfilling life & am always in the pursuit of happyness happy

The old adage says 'The only guarantees in life are death & taxes'.
I say what about the suffering? It should be 'death,suffering, & taxes'....in this god forsaken devils world sorry but thats what if feels like to many.

Sure there are those who always seem optimistic & on top of the world, but are they truly, deeply happy? I only know of one way of ultimate bliss....but it seems reserved only for a handful of people

It is up to the people on this site to keep this website alive in the distant future.......you must pass on the legacy to your friends, family & children & keep the dream alive

MIK i hope you dont mind me saying that surely you have gone through a Bucket List of Things To Do or are contemplating doing one ??? I can think of a few things id like to do if i had all the money.....world contiki, bungee jumping, parachuting/gliding, deep sea snorkelling etc etc

Oh & money isnt everything! Sometimes the best things lin life are free...like taking a walk in the park & watching the butterflies flutter from colourful flower to flower.....i hope this all sounds more positive now :)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024