Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2014-04-28
21:47:40
 Super Monaco alternative starting screen

OK, instead of making a topic Offtopic, let's start an OFFTOPIC topic, as we do not have this Game on Plussy happy

My second edition

I uploaded the file (right out from Plus4Emu GFX converter), soon the self-executable IHFLI picture will appear here.

Try checking it on real machine.
On Yape it looks better, on Plus4emu the two interlaced picture look more separately visible.

I think on REAL machine it should look much better than the Printscreen picture above due to display and composite output natural dithering effect.
(PS: oooh, those red colors on plussy, poor Ferrari happy )

Posted By

Luca
on 2014-04-29
01:53:45
 Re: Super Monaco alternative starting screen

Why Off Topic? Is it Plus/4 bitmap graphics or advanced goats feeding for evoluted farms? grin Plus/4 gfx is one of the most intopic topics ever!

Pretty nice result, in a weird 1028x660 big pic! But of course, nothing beats the dithering made by hand which shapes around the 4x8 grid liimtations. Yes, even if the girls look scary, pregnant, or scary pregnant (!).

Posted By

MMS
on 2014-04-29
05:08:46

Yeah, in this way you can see all little details you want grin

I mean pixel failures of the lazy "graphician", eh... happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-04-29
05:41:33

If Chronos didn't mind you should of left it.
Tamed Plus4 means the Beast has been brought under control, and I would say pictures are an excellent way to show that. happy

It's still cool MSS and it's great the Ferrari has been made bigger to show more detail. It happens all the time with images and game versions of Ferrari cars where the red can be darker than the real thing, not a big issue as we know what it is! happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024