Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Retro76
on 2014-04-13
06:10:36
 Re: Wanted 1551 in The Netherlands :-) And pic of my 264 stuf

Ok Guys I have some more pics, but first to clarify some things:

My 3 machines are 264 series & made in England. The power supplies do not state but I strongly believe they were sourced from Asia for production savings (China, Taiwan or Malaysia)
I also got paddles for vic20 & Atari 2600 & saw the related forum topic.
I have got Tom Thumb, Jet Set Willy & many other titles in my sd2 list but this device is not all peaches & cream. One title 'TimeZone'' displays a 'Break in 43620' error when button pressed & Frog Jump does not have option for joystick control & has double movements. Can you imagine how difficult this is with the plus4 sticky keys.
Time adventures & Mercenary, Cuthbert, Monster Mayhem are not on my lists but ill be sure to either add them or buy the originals. It would be great to own 'Grails''of software :D

Tom Thumb looks great. I got to the 5th screen but the controls take some getting used to.

I will now add the link to my mini sd2 device but it is only 7cm (L) by 4.5cm (W) by 1.5cm (H) * I have misplaced it several times; under a4 pads etc. Also many multi-disk game images refuse to load even though there is a switch for this. Overall around 80-85 percent of the games have loaded successfully thus far. There are still tons of games I have still haven't had the time to load up on the three various formats this little device supports

http://www.sd2iec.co.uk/id14.html

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024