Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Retro76
on 2014-04-09
06:17:24
 Re: Wanted 1551 in The Netherlands :-) And pic of my 264 stuf

Oh Shit Yeah ! Now i see the bloodstains where the box reads Grafik & Musikgenerator !

No doubt this is consistent with a blow to the side of a head with a sharp object from a 75degree angle (CSI). Bet the poor bugger (geezer) is now in Plus4Heaven (RIP) & George is ''Living The Dream'' happy LOL

OK seriously now, thanks for your encouragement George & your words of wisdom wink
I will search for a 116 on ebay.de down the track with the obstacles being finding anyone willing to post out to OZ & the translation of words & meaning, but am i right in assuming that most Germans have a solid grasp of the English Language?

BTW im sure there are special cables you can research & maybe get someone to add an extended reset switch for you to reach your left or right hand, so no more reaching round the back. Kopsec is an electrical engineer & maybe he'll see this.

Gotta say Sylvester is looking Mega-Tough as Cobra & Rambo III on your Thompson TV

And ODO keep persisting with the 116 & related hardware & never give up the PLUS/4 World Dream happy

OK i am now in edit mode & cant see the site uploader anywhere. Am aware i cannot double post so will wait for someone else to post & then reply to forum topic with 2 photos image246.jpg & image247.jpg

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024