Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

odo
on 2014-03-27
11:41:58
 Boulderdash strange sound :(

Hi! I'm a happy owner of a Plus/4. So happy, almost mint!
I tried boudlerdash from this site and get very strange sounds The other games seem to be normal. For now, I use the 1541u v1. Hope to have a 1551 soon.
Cheers,
Odo

Posted By

odo
on 2014-03-27
12:20:04
 Re: Boulderdash strange sound :(

Also, the intro before Raster Runner: I get a high long pulse sound. Hit space and everything is normal wink

Posted By

Csabo
on 2014-03-27
13:39:59

The good news is: there's nothing wrong with your hardware happy

Both games are just "like that". I'm not sure if Boulder Dash is a commercial release or a conversion, but the weird title tune seems to be a (bad) conversion of the original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14CAO72_pJw (which is also a pretty weird tune, IMHO).

In Raster Runner, again it's just a less-than-optimal conversion. In the intro, simply keep waiting, the annoying high-pitched sound eventually gives way to music.

Posted By

odo
on 2014-03-27
18:07:27

Thanks happy in a few days I will also a 116 nice computers

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-03-28
07:23:18

Csabo I can assure you Bolderdash on Plus/4 is a conversion/port and was never a commercial release for Plus/4. I know we have Spy Vs Spy but that was licensed from First Star Software and was made by Tynesoft Computer Software as you know... If only First Star did it, it would be one of the most wanted and sacred Plus/4 titles ever, it would of show up by now. happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024