Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Retro76
on 2014-03-02
05:09:26
 Re: c64/vic20 to c16 Datasette adapter

Just donloaded vice2.4 x86 large 32.7mb file onto my usb. I remmber having an older version & had it working for a 64 emulation but the screen was very small.
I have a hp dv6500 laptop which has been mostly rock-solid since 2006 & niow has win7 home ed. This is the only hope for any emulation programs. I was using usb prepaid modem but the reception is very poor in my area, so too is adsl2. My only hope for permanent interent is cable but it costs around $100 per month, hardly worthwhile if you don't constantly download movies, clips & games. Youre pretty lucky to getting things working fine again MMS happy When probs start for me it is always one thing after another. I too have huge freezing problem with a x64 p4 3ghz machine with win7, howd you fix this freeze prob?
I will work out now how to PM (private message) you & regarding the heatsinks MIK, kopsec seems to be a bit of an electronics guru & may know how to place it into c16 happy
Hope he reads this & gets back !
I am not a GateCrasher, just a Gate(s)Basher ! I figure the guy has caused me around 30 years of terrible pain, loss (data) & suffering & therefore owes me around $1M US. If you read this Billy Boy just buy me a high-tech 3D Printer & all will be forgiven (no more bad karma's i promise) happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024