Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Retro76
on 2014-03-01
06:24:52
 Re: c64/vic20 to c16 Datasette adapter

Welcome back MMS happy Wondering where you'd gone? Youre the dude from Hungary who offered me the free tape decks for parts hey? Looks like your countryman Csabo has relocated to Canada. There is a small hungarian population in australia but i guess its much larger in the US (Kaplan's; hollywood families) & Canada. Anyhow thanks for the great tips reagrding autofire joystics on the 16. Guess what i was using to play xargon wars? Yep Quickshot2 with rapid autofire....guess you saved me a lot of trouble with TEDS. Version 1.4 Yape is what i installed on p4 1.6ghz XP pro 40gb/hd, but that is now experiencing ''Boot Failure''.
MIK gotta say that i now call them Personal Curses (PC's) & am surpised you got them working on old pentiums? My oldies have tons of probs like missing or corrupted drivers or hardware failures not to mention software troub's (Can i still strangle that rich Microsoft guy?). Checked out your links & gotta say that the heatsink looks really cool but would need some serious soldering experience to accomplish without damaging the MB.
Before HD trouble i tried to load my .prg's from sd2 collection; they just showed characters & letters constantly reappearing on screen; nice mono colour choices though * wait 4 it...saw an option to choose 256kb Hannes memory. Was this for real back in the day?
Is there a link where i can just click once & download the entire Top50 collection from this site as.TAP format? Will now check out Myriad... Thanks Guys !!!!!!!!!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024