Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Retro76
on 2014-02-27
20:10:31
 Re: c64/vic20 to c16 Datasette adapter

Hey boys !
MIK you are no doubt the Forum King & also give out great technical advice i see happy
I must say i am porbably the 'off topic' master in case you guys havent noiced. My mind jumps from one thing to another. The most common problems according to internet to plague the c16/p4 are the two chips that you mention. We must somehow unite & find a regular producer of these products to ensure continued worldwide revival happy
AMIBAY is actually quite complicated when compared to this site, but they do provide opportunities to buy & sell various hardware. Two of my PCs failed when i tried to install YAPE, but finally worked on another computer (HATE PC's 'Personal Craps', can i say that ?) Keyboard failed even usb, ps2 mouse failes & another failed to boot hard drive (win7)...man if i can get my hands on that Gates Fella...LOL Even when i typed MIks codes i couldnt get any sound...only to realise that this piece of shite mini-tower has no buil-in speaker Bloody takes hours & days just to run any old pc....ill stik to vintage computers any day thanks. BTW played the claasics today; petals of doom score 1480 plant3, Xargon Wars L2 score 58 Friggin hard (trainers please), Texas Ted (silly) & Dave (hard also, too fast & sluggish); Just realised that 16/p4 games are even harder than their 8-bit cousins....Cheer fellas....

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024