Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2014-02-10
12:22:18
 Re: 16K Sabotage In Joystick Sauce

Nice work happy

I feel the original vote of 2 is a little unfair for the same reasons MIK gives. It really does play better than it looks. The basic game is all there. The map is very similar with a few cuts like the tram. It's not really a C16 game so have to give this Barney some kudos for effort.

I gave the original game a 4, so I'm putting an extra point on for the crack bringing it to midway 5. I'm struggling with the ninja pic, but nice work happy

P.S. It plays fine on YAPE at least... However the Play Online version on the Minus4j emulator here appears corrupt which I'm guessing is an emulator issue. Whenever I walk left-ways onto another screen it takes me completely elsewhere to another part of the map where I'm not supposed to be, sometimes trapped in a wall. It's OK if I travel off the screen in other directions though. I've tested this on both I.E & Firefox now and yet offline on YAPE it's fine. Strange. Obviously an issue with the Minus4j emulator.

P.P.S. ah, I see the ninja in the pic now. It's his eyes behind the mask we see. It helps if you stand back about a mile

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024