Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2013-12-24
10:15:21
 RPG Time!

DunzhinKichy Maestro has already rocked the news this year, but he's back once again with an encore!

Dunzhin is a 2D Rogue-like role-playing game. Enter the dangerous dungeons to fight hordes of enemies and leveling up. The hero's main goal is the recovery of a treasure hidden on the deepest level. The levels are always randomly generated, which will ensure a fresh experience each time you choose to descend. The game accepts even complex commands, so be sure to read the documentation included on our page.

This little gem is placed under your virtual Plus/4 Christmas Tree, enjoy!

Posted By

Litwr
on 2013-12-26
02:07:31
 Re: RPG Time!

It looks very good and has music! Is there the volume 2? I spent several days with Rogue under Linux and successfully finished it. happy I want to find time to finish Dunzhin... Does Dunzhin +4 have the end? wink The idea to convert Rogue, Nethack, Slashem, ... is very attractive. These games are C open sourced. Maybe someone one day using cc65...

Posted By

MIK
on 2013-12-26
23:29:18

Cool. grin
Me and I know Csabo have been after one of these for a long time for +4. Just scanned the manual and wow, must be the biggest ever for a 264 game!

Cheers Kichy!!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2013-12-27
22:51:47

You're right, this game is "right up my alley" happy The manual is a lengthy one, but it's necessary. The game does need just a bit of reading, it's not as easy to get into as some other games, but once you get the hang of it, it's really fun.

Litwr, I don't know if it has an end... I guess we'll have to play and find out happy The save function should help a lot hopefully.

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-12-28
02:03:58

Ah don't let the manual scare you wink The truth is: you really need few commands and a little practice to get used to it, just the keys you can display any time typing 'Q' or 'HELP', and occasionally F1 to view your status. I strongly suggest to enter 'SPEED' at first, in order to have a quick message system running in the entire session of play, then the experience will guide your fighting skills in the art of hitting the weakest points of any different foe. Enjoy! wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024