Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

scarrabri
on 2013-11-15
13:58:16
 musikus D64 manual

Hi! Does anyone know if there is a manual for this keyboard Musikus D64? It's a brilliant keyboard for the Plus/4, but I need to increase the volume, but any instructions are in German. Has any one ever used it? Please, who may be able to help? Best wishes, Brian.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2013-11-15
22:18:49
 Re: musikus D64 manual

Hi,

It's a relatively unknown program, it just made it to the database recently, I'm pretty sure there's no manual for it anywhere. You have to figure it out on your own happy (And once someone does, they can add it to that page.)

Seems like to control volume, you press 3, then cursor up/down.

You might want to try Music Master, it's similar and it's in English.

Posted By

scarrabri
on 2013-11-16
04:05:59

Hi and a big thank you
Csabo I did try to work the other one out but I could not make it work but Music Master is brilliant I have connected it to my Guitar rig effects control and the plus 4 has just joined the pop world lol well nearly, certainly plays a steady beat and depending on which effect I add it sounds awesome ,thanks again ,very best wishes Brian.

Posted By

gerliczer
on 2013-11-16
04:15:45

Hi scarrabri,

I just took a quick peek at the screenshot of Musikus. In the top right corner there is the volume display ("VOL 8") and right below is what I guess to be the volume control key ("3"). Now, I do think that as a default it is set to the maximum value, which is eight, for you too, therefore I suggest to turn up volume on your TV/speaker/whatever else you are listening to the sound on instead.

Posted By

Luca
on 2013-11-16
06:24:52

Added complete (I hope, at least wink ) instructions for Musikus. Anyway, don't expect too much from it, starting from the point that it uses two voices to produce a single pattern, meh :/

Posted By

scarrabri
on 2013-11-16
07:50:29

Hi gerliczer ,yes I have had a go at pressing 3 and using the up and down keys but had very little joy there was not enough volume going to my multitracker to record ,but music master works very well thanks though ,very best wishes Brian

Posted By

scarrabri
on 2013-11-16
08:01:15

Hi Luca thank you for the reply but the two voices can be made to sound like an orchestra using the Guitar rig not that I am much of an effects sort of person but I am more than pleased what the plus4 can do I have air cooled the plus 4 with two 40mm fans connected to a controller and heat sinks all-round so she is quite cool and should be ok to knock out a steady beat ,and my brother said he will lend me his effects gear over Christmas and the plus4 can be any instrument she pleases to be lol but we will have to see, thanks for the instructions my friend truly grateful ,best wishes Brian

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024