Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Spector
on 2002-10-11
 Name this flying, shooting game

It was side-scrolling, you were in a plane, shooting other planes and things. What distinguished it from other games of this type was that after a certain period of time, another plane would come into the screen and you would refuel in mid-air. A line would come down on the screen from the refuelling plane onto yours and a tune would play. What game could this be?

Posted By

Luca
on 2002-10-11
 Oho, too easy, really too easy! ^__^

Obviously, Bandits at Zero.

Posted By

Spector
on 2002-10-14
 (no topic)

It appears that you win an imaginary £100.

Posted By

Lavina
on 2002-10-17
 Bandits

HEY! bandits is on of my favourite oldies. Anyway, Planet Search is similar, a bit more advanced game. Do you remember it?

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-10-17
 Planet Search

Sure do happy
One of many Defender clones and yeah maybe the best of them all.. Sky Hawk was also great in it's day happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-10-17
 Yo Lavina

Welcome back, buddy! Where have you been? Ah, no matter, the real question is: what's happening with the C=16 DemoCompo?!

Posted By

Luca
on 2002-10-17
 Grrrr....ahrrrr.....

The same for meeee.....

Posted By

Lavina
on 2002-10-18
 (no topic)

hey, take it easy! happy I don't have much time nowadays. My stupid work consumes all my energy and my time. This Sunday, local elections come, and it affects me and my carreer in near future very much. So, if everything goes well, I promise, my next post to the list will be about my nomination, and a deadline for the compo. Is it OK this way? happy

Posted By

Acrid
on 2017-01-04
10:11:18
 Re: Name this flying, shooting game

Was (is) Planet Search available as a standalone release or only as part of the compilations "Omnibus" and "Bounder / Planet Search"?

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024